Covid Safety Precautions at Ken & Dana Design
The health, safety and well-being of our staff and community is of utmost importance to us. We are following state and local government and health guidelines, and we have taken the recommended precautionary measures and more to promote health and safety in our showroom during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move through this new experience together.
- We host an appointment only showroom. This model allows us to control the distance and number of persons in our showroom. We have implemented additional measures, including applying hands free order processing solutions and limiting seating areas, so we can maintain social distancing. We have also set up multiple antibacterials stations for clients and employees. We have also put in place disinfecting procedures in between each appointment to keep the shared areas and rings on display safe for everyone.
- Our Designers and Jewelry Specialist will wear masks during appointments, and have been equipped with sanitation stations for multiple check ins throughout the day and in between appointments.
- We have implemented additional daily sanitation procedures that will run numerous times a day throughout our workplace and have limited the amount of appointments and times to help keep everyone healthy.
- We have implemented procedures to monitor the health of our employees, keep them working at a distance, and constantly disinfecting their hands and stations. Anyone of them showing any signs of sickness will be required to stay home.
- To our clients visiting our showroom, we ask that you respect our safety precautions and also wear a face mask during your appointment. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is showing outward signs of illness.