Pay Over Time, On Your Terms
You can get your order now and split your purchase total into multiple budget-friendly payments. Our partnership with Affirm allows you to pay off your purchase in easy fixed payments over three, six, or twelve months at rates from 10-30% APR.
Ken & Dana has now partnered with Affirm to bring you more purchasing power. Affirm is an easy way of paying for your purchase over time. You can get your order now and split your purchase total into multiple budget-friendly payments. We also love Affirm’s simple & user-friendly platform.
How it Works
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday, and the last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Checkout is easy. Just select Affirm as your payment method at check out, and enter some basic information for an instant loan decision. (Note: unfortunately we do not accept Affirm payments on custom orders. Please check with your sales rep to verify your eligibility)
You're in Control
Pick a loan that fits your budget. Choose to pay off your purchase over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Your loan is complete and we can process your order immediately.
Choose 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments
Affirm has designed its loans to offer you flexibility and control over your budget. Affirm offers rates from as low as 10-30% APR based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout.
Real people, Real support
Affirm has a dedicated team ready to answer your questions and help you out however they can.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are all Ken & Dana orders eligible for financing? Yes.
- What information does Affirm require? Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday, and the last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
- How do I pay my bills? You can pay your Affirm bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. They accept payment by debit card, bank transfer, and check. Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday, and the last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Yes. When you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a 'soft' credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This 'soft' credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a credit card? Affirm tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes needs more information about your financial situation to evaluate your loan application. They may ask you to link your online checking account, which helps determine your ability to repay a loan. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to continue with the application process, you may link your account by providing the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online banking login information - they simply pass your login credentials to your bank via a secure service linking your checking account.
Linking your checking account DOES NOT authorize Affirm to debit your account. It only allows them to determine your ability to pay.